Tuesday 20 May 2014

Its Autumn down here.....

but feeling a lot like winter lately. Brrr and Ouch....I dream of warmer places to be. For someone who loves yarn so much I really don't do cold too well. My bones are not loving it at all. I love my home but at this time of the year I just want to head somewhere warmer and come back in a couple of months. Not feasible this year but one can only dream hey? :-)


Now for todays show and tell we have the Autumn Infinity Scarf which I started a few weeks back and finally finished last week. I changed the name of mine to Ocean Sky as the colours are not very Autumny at all.

It has since been gifted to my Aunt who is visiting from the US at the moment. She goes home soon and we are going to miss her. :-(  I used Murano yarn from Bendigo Woollen Mills. A little less than one skein was needed.



The pattern is very easy to follow, a pretty design but I found my choice of yarn a little bit too bulky for the wrap around. I would recommend using something a bit lighter if you want to make it. 





2 comments:

  1. That really looks warm and cozy. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunner of a scarf, it looks like great protection from the cold parts of life.

    ReplyDelete