Saturday 2 July 2011

Friday night wonders......

One has to wonder if one is getting on in age when one spends a Friday night, curled in front of the fire creating little knitted and crocheted wonders. Hmmmmm? Nice results though........a couple of extra's to go along with the golden dayz gift package....




Might just have to do something similar tonight! All my girls are down in Melbourne celebrating my second daughters 21st. Wish I could have been there but I am going down in a couple of weeks to stay so can't complain! Hope they are having a blast!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely prefer to stay home on Friday and Saturday nights! With three colleges and lots of drunken young adults, you take your life in your hands leaving home on those nights. Much rather have a nice dinner, perhaps a movie on TV and crochet in my hands than hang out in a smoky bar drinking stuff that makes me sick and enduring noise that hurts my head!!!!

    Crochet makes so much more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sayre, they are partying at my daughters house. They keep posting yummy looking cakes on facebook! I do admit we mostly stay home too, although the past few weeks we had a full house so its a bit quiet tonight. Nice, but quiet. I have half knitted another pair of bootees to go with the rainbow set.

    ReplyDelete