Saturday 2 July 2011

Rainbow baby.....


Nice quick little project inspired by Debbie (click here for pattern link), found on Ravelry.  I had a bit of left over rainbow wool that I wanted to use up and this was super easy.  Did not quite understand the underarm instructions but went ahead and used a standard approach and it worked. I also made it a tiny bit longer. All in all, very quick and easy to whip up. I made this one this afternoon. 

I chose some cute little apple buttons to finish it off......




Spent a lovely afternoon, outside in the sunshine, crocheting with my friend Kel. Hope you all are having a good weekend too! 

Hugs and smoochies xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet jacket and hat, and I love the apple buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely. It was so quick and easy too!

    ReplyDelete