Thursday, 31 March 2016

Shawls anyone?























I may have gone a little mad lately with the shawls…..It had been a while since I picked up a crochet hook..I kind of got the bug back so to speak….Here are a few that I finished….



Yes Yes Shawl by Bernat Design Studio
Yarn: Moda Vera Giagglolo




Aphrodite by Karen Drouin
Yarn: Cleckheaton California 8ply in Swirl





Mine Once More by Michele DuNaier
Yarn: Bendigo Woolen Mills Cotton 4ply 



And I may have knitted one also…I will just give you a sneak peak at that one. Might as well save something for another day hey?  I have hooked up yet another shawl too. I think I need to broaden my horizons and try something different.  :-)


Have a wonderful day all. xox


4 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful. You are an artist with a pair of needles OR with a hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all of these. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I watched your podcast today and you made me smile too. For some reason Google would not let me comment from my iPad. Hmm

      Delete