Thursday 31 March 2016

Shawls anyone?























I may have gone a little mad lately with the shawls…..It had been a while since I picked up a crochet hook..I kind of got the bug back so to speak….Here are a few that I finished….



Yes Yes Shawl by Bernat Design Studio
Yarn: Moda Vera Giagglolo




Aphrodite by Karen Drouin
Yarn: Cleckheaton California 8ply in Swirl





Mine Once More by Michele DuNaier
Yarn: Bendigo Woolen Mills Cotton 4ply 



And I may have knitted one also…I will just give you a sneak peak at that one. Might as well save something for another day hey?  I have hooked up yet another shawl too. I think I need to broaden my horizons and try something different.  :-)


Have a wonderful day all. xox


7 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful. You are an artist with a pair of needles OR with a hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all of these. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I watched your podcast today and you made me smile too. For some reason Google would not let me comment from my iPad. Hmm

      Delete
  3. Hey Karisma, long time no speak! I'm back! Pop over if you ever see this :) Hope life has been treating you well? Sarah xXx <3 xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (Just so you know, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this brief test can help you discover your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete