Friday 17 February 2012

Herrrow........




My name is Charlotte and I have a new jumper but I am not so sure that I want to stand still so you can have a nice picture of me in it! I really don't see the purpose of this flashing contraption in my face, it is not a fun game, no it is not!!! 



(Please excuse stray threads, Karisma forgot to weave in a couple before she tried it on me! Woops!)









I would much rather have a scratch... 








Check out what's in the carpet!  







And play with feet.........















Hey! Can you do this? I am so clever! Yes I am! 








Sitting still and modelling though? That is clearly NOT my forte! Nah- Uh! 






I do so like my jumper though, it is very warm and snuggly, yes it is. 


See you next time!  Puppy love from Charlotte xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. What a lucky dog! So chic in that sweater.
    Karisma, you are so delightful! You made me laugh with your comment on today's post! Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest and funniest post ever! Charlotte is a very lucky dog, she really suits the lovely orange, and the flower detail on the back :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuute! Lovely jumper Charlotte! Looks like she cannot wait to show her new outfit all the dogs in the neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Charlotte really does looks great in her new jumper :)
    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the doggy jumper! Beautiful!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous puppy, gorgeous puppy coat too.

    ReplyDelete