Saturday 7 April 2012

Thank you Beautiful People

I would like to dedicate this song to everyone involved in the Freeform thread of the Ravelry's International crochet month who have encouraged me, inspired me, given me anxiety attacks, made me laugh, made me cry, but most of all, shared the common love of all things crochet and yes even Freeform which was way way out of my comfort zone. I am not yet  finished but trying very hard to complete my work in the next few days. 

I feel very blessed to have been a part of your group and am looking forward to coming back next year with hopefully a much better idea of what I am doing. 

So with much love from me to you..... enjoy this beautiful song...... Namaste xoxoxox



Big Big Hugs and Smoochies to you all xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment