Wednesday 19 December 2012

In a Spin update

I have not had a lot of yarn time around here in the past week or so but I did manage to keep up with my squares for the In a Spin throw.  I have to admit to being a little confused about how its all going to fit together with the introduction of yet another sized square. Week 4 called for two squares sized 20cm, previously we had either 15cm and 30cm. So going to be interesting to see how it works. 

Sticking to my plan of using mostly scrap yarns is not really working either as I seem to be reaching for the new yarns more and more. 

Anyway here is week 4.......



And week 5........



For more information and/or pattern links please visit (In a Spin) for more details. 

I also made a hat which I forgot to photograph so will show you that later. It turned out a bit odd. LOL Cross stitching was my choice of fun yesterday. I was having a bit of an off day and plonked myself on the couch with needle and thread for hours on end. I felt only slightly guilty. ;-) 

Have a wonderful week. 

Love and Light to all xoxox






1 comment: