Thursday 12 February 2015

WIP and a few FO's

Its been busy as usual down here the past few weeks. Good intentions to keep this blog updated aside, I have a house full at the moment and have been busy washing, cooking and visiting more than knitting. That said, I have been slowly working away at my Kallan Cape and its coming along nicely….



I only manage 2 or 3 rows a day but hopefully I will eventually finish. :-)

I also managed to whip up a few little baby things…..another stripy hat, some granny square pants and I finished that little Autumn Cardigan which just needs some buttons. Of course nothing in the stash appeals to me and I am considering pinching some off another Fo and switching them. Not sure yet…



And last but not least, I finished off the Spring Crescent Shawl. This was for a CAL on Ravelry, a bit of a practice run for the Crochet party coming up next month. I will share pattern details when I get some modelled shots.




Have a beautiful day all. Love and light to you. xox

2 comments:

  1. That baby hat is almost whimsical. Made me smile. The shawl looks lovely all blocking out in its glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these tips, you can bet that I’ll be sure to pass them along.Have a great day Thank you for sharing this good information it will help everybody from beginner to expert.แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete