Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spring Crescent Shawl

Hello my friends,

It is getting into colder weather down here so hopefully I will be catching up a little more often. The needles and hooks are as usual busy but  the blogging time has suffered. I am aiming to update over the next few days with what I have been creating.

For today I thought I would show you the Spring Crescent Shawl I completed a couple of months ago. I only just managed to get some pictures of the finished result.

This was made for a crochet a-long and was an easy pattern to follow. I made some mods to make it longer in the middle section and to keep it lightweight.


I used Bendigo Woollen Mills 4ply Cotton which is soft enough to have a nice drape.


This is a free pattern by Julie Aakjaer and you can find it here on Ravelry.



Hope all is well in your world.  Hugs xox



6 comments:

  1. What she said... so pretty! I am in awe (as always) at your ability with a hook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl is wonderfully lovely! It's like a summer one for modern vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was rather surprised at how it came out. Was not sure if I would like it at all but the cotton worked really well. :-)

      Delete