Tuesday 2 June 2015

Dropping by….. May creations….



Hello World……from the slackest blogger on the planet. Remember me? She with great intentions to keep the blog updated who rarely ever shows up? Yes well. No excuses really, just lack of getting to it I guess. Good intentions aside, my internet time seems to get sucked up by Ravelry and Facebook and if I am lucky, checking out Ginny's Yarn Along once a fortnight or so, but honestly I don't get time to read all the posts as there are so many.

I have still been knitting and crocheting. Gifting, donating and even selling a few of my hats. That was a first for me. This past month I have been working on a couple of shawls and a bunch of baby knitting and hats. I will just post pictures without linking today lest I run out of time.

Here is some of what I have been making lately…..

Delphina….. in Cleckheaton Country…...



Crocheted hat also in Cleckheaton Country…they had a half price sale. :-)





Slouch in Motion (MyMyMy) in Cleckheaton Country again …….



I had news of a couple of babies expected in the family and with TiKKi's Milo May in full swing decided to whip up some little Milos…..

This one is made with Moda Vera Pure wool and Sean Sheep variegated. Size 6 months.



Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury for the size 6 and Moda Vera and Cozy Wool for the 3 month size.



The hat is a little tidbit by Pekapeka….




Do you like my doll? His name is Malachai, I picked him up from a flea market stall. He is so cute and the closest thing I have to a baby for modelling at the moment. I am in the habit of taking pictures of him when I am bored….




It almost stops me doing things like this….. almost….


Peace out my lovelies. Have a beautiful day. Love and hugs xoxoxoxoxoxox





5 comments:

  1. Your hooks and needles are on fire! Wonderful job on all of these. I like how you're getting mileage out of that slouch pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your Milo knits and the little hat is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly like the last photo! Fun! Yarn knits are so wonderful and I love those hats! If only I knitted as quickly as you do...oh to dream...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karisma I see your posts on Facebook but I miss your beautiful blog. It's so glad to see what you have been up to. Still creating beautiful things!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing projects! I love the slouch hat and keep meaning to make myself one. And the baby clothes are adorable. It is always fun knitting for little ones :)

    ReplyDelete