Friday 20 May 2011

Lambkins slippers,

Ok so, the pattern says its supposed to be a dog, but I thought they look more like lambs.....too cute! Mine however have turned out looking like bears, LOL ......Oh well, they are still cute!



I found the pattern on Ravelry, a free pattern offered by Pikay94 Linxs and have realised after looking again that I did the ears wrong on the face. I had printed out the pattern without a picture and did not remember how it looked exactly. I have not yet added details to the face. Here is the baby of our family modelling them for you, little poser.......



I used Patons Jasmin, 5 ply crepe and ended up making the slipper all in blue as I did not have a contrasting colour in the same ply. Love the way they turned out and I will probably make them again with different wools. Now we just have to decide who to gift them to, somebodies feet are a tad too large.....


Have a wonderful, crafty weekend all, Hugs and smoochies xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment