Thursday 19 May 2011

Unfinished business....



I really must stop procrastinating and finish off all these little projects! In my usual fashion, I just keep starting new ones. The golden dayz cardy is awaiting a neckband and some buttons, the chunky purple toddler dress needs sewing together and edging and buttons, the hexy cardy just needs to be put together, the green one needs finishing.



Oh and then there are the bootees I started last night, and several pairs of slippers to be made, and as I have so much scrumptious wool floating about in baskets, I guess I should step away from the computer and get cracking hey?


Well I did manage to finish something..........granny square slippers take 2, this time made the same as the original plan called for.......complete with large square sole and front and back flaps.....after making the two pairs I have to admit to being kind of over it....not really to my taste......oh well, they are lovely and warm.


Happy crafting everyone!

Hugs and smoochies xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment