Sunday 21 September 2014

Demetra......


Hello my lovely bloggy friends. I hope you are well. Things have been just a little topsy turvy in the land of Karisma. Sad family happenings, illnesses and the usual drama's that evolve in life had me away for a little while. But there have been some lovely times as well and lots of FO's have finally been photographed to share. :-)

I had loads of fun one day with my little models. As anyone with children would probably know. Its a matter of taking lots and lots of pictures on the go if the models are very little and/or indeed a little stubborn when it comes to posing. The cuteness either way just melts me. I followed them around, jumped on the trampoline and even chased the bee's away. (Well I pretended to anyway, I love bees and welcome them in my garden). Anyway, without further rambling lest I scare you away, here is my first little model Miss 3 wearing Demetra.



Demetra Pattern by Sarah Elizabeth Schmidt is knit here using Passioknit Scandy Ayres Yarn in 12 ply which is an acrylic, mohair, wool, nylon blend. Its lovely and soft and very stretchy. The swing style of the top means it also is big enough to suit several sizes. Here is Miss 4 1/2 styling it with a matching Aviatrix by Just Jussi.




It's a pretty quick knit and the pattern is easy to follow. You will need to be prepared for just a little bit of sewing though to turn the hem and add the little pockets. A gorgeous little top, thought so well worth the effort.



The pattern is available for purchase on Ravelry if you would like to knit it too.   (click here) 

Have a beautiful week everyone. Hugs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment