Monday 22 September 2014

Taliesin.....

I took on 2 test knits this month. I managed to get them both finished in just 2 weeks which whilst giving me a small sense of accomplishment also gave me sore fingers. LOL Of course I was knitting little things on the side so no wonder. Today I am going to share the little one with you. 

Introducing Taliesin...the mini version.  By: Whirlsie Designs. 


Cute much? My model was simply delightful. She is pictured wearing the 6-9 month size. Worked on 3mm needles with Bendigo Woollen Mills Baby Wool,  4ply in Lemon. I added little wooden teddy buttons as I did not have any yellow buttons that looked quite right. Oh Ok I had plenty but I liked the teddies. They are adorable and were too small for the project I had intended to use them for. :-) 



A lovely design and pattern. Easy to follow and cabling is offered in written and graph instructions. 



The patterns for Adult, child and Mini versions are due for release in just a few weeks. There is going to be a KAL to celebrate the release of the pattern so if you are interested its a great time to snap it up as there will be discounts and of course prizes to go along with the KAL. Go visit Whirlsie Designs for more information and to join the KAL mailing list if you are interested. I am seriously considering making one for myself. Just love that cabling down the front.  :-) 

Happy Knitting all. Hope you can join us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment