Monday 22 September 2014

Bliss Bomb Sweetheart....

Another test knit I worked on recently was the second version of Bliss Bomb for Mymymy Knitting. You might remember this one I made a while back.


Such a sweet little top/tunic and the original came in lots of sizes too.


















The latest version is made a little wider so the sizing is a bit more versatile and can be adjusted using the I-cord at the top to pull it in and up. It also, as the name would imply has a row of hearts to sweeten it up. I have to say I am in love with this. I wish I had my own little girl to dress up in one.

Pictured here on both  3 1/2 year old and a 4 1/2 year old  models is the size 3-5. Made with Bendigo Woollen Mills 8ply cotton in Lilac with a little pink for the hearts.













This pattern is not yet released but will be available for purchase real soon. I will link up once it is ready.




1 comment: