Tuesday 9 October 2012

WIP Wednesday....

on Tuesday night but who's fussy? I could not wait to show you that I finished something, well almost. I finished the sock without sewing down the picot edge yet. Just the one but its a start. Drum roll please...........here it is......




I also sewed the little green baby cardigan together and am trying to decide how I will decorate it. Not really loving the way it turned out as the edging looks odd. I tried to crochet around but its a bit tight so took it off again. Will maybe add a flower or a button and show pics tomorrow. 

Hugs and smoochies xoxoxox




6 comments:

  1. Your sock looks cosy, and very autumn coloured :)

    Maybe adding a little flower will help your little cardi a bit, hope it finishes up ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sock & love the yarn, it looks really cosy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such character that sock has! The picot edge is so feminine and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is so so beautiful. And warm for winter days..:))
    I like it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sock turned out beautifully. It looks so cosy, and the colours are perfect for autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!...:) I love it.

    I still haven't knitted a sock yet. Its on the to do list.

    ReplyDelete