Friday 15 February 2013

On the needles....

I took delivery of some new yarn the other day....



So you know what happened hey? I could obviously not wait to play with it.....



It is rather lovely! I like it, I do! :-) 

And the best part.....its only $10 for a 200g ball at the moment. Its new at Bendigo Woollen Mills and spun very loosely and its Oh so squishy and soft and well, just look at those colours! At this stage I already want some more. 

So I guess you know what I will be up to for the next few days.  

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies. Love and Light to you all. xoxoxo 


5 comments:

  1. I love the yarn, and that stitch pattern is really neat. Fun. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn looks fabulous! What are you knitting, Karisma? Can't wait to see :)
    Have a lovely weekend you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am knitting a simple cardigan. I wanted to see how the colours would knit up so did not want anything to fancy. It is from a magazine. So far I like the way its coming out, however the omission of button holes in the pattern is odd. I plan to add in my own as it has five buttons. :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colours. :)
    Can't wait to see what you create with these beauties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are terrific! I wanna reach out and touch.

    ReplyDelete