Tuesday 18 October 2011

Tuesday Tally # 6


 Well, #5 really but I should be up to #6 by now. With all our gallivanting I missed last weeks Tuesday Tally because we were computer free, all week! We were too busy visiting theme parks where it was the mission of my children to get me on as many scary rides as they possibly could. 



It was my mission though, to complete my one a day squares AND a few rows of my knitting as well. So to do this, I was up at 5am every morning, sipping coffee, watching the sunrise then curling up on a cushy couch and doing just that. It was quite blissful really! Well it was until the last night when we had a little accident. For those who do not follow my blog you can read about it here



Of course I did manage to sort it out and although I have not had time to crochet in the past couple of days as we had to catch up on some homeschooling and some much needed spring planting. I aim to make extra squares today. I will soon be ready for the blocking stage and am not sure yet whether to block the squares individually or sew them up then block it. Hmmmm. Next weeks Tuesday Tally though should be a little different! For now, here is what I have minus a few that I decided not to use......


And yes there is an odd one in there! Thanks for noticing! Not sure if we will be using that yet either, but I just had to leave it there to annoy the man who keeps commenting on my lack of uniformity in this project! Bahahahahaha!

Now if you want to see some more woolly goodness in the "One a Day" Tuesday Tally projects, go on over and visit Gingerbread Girl and check out everyone elses links.

Hugs and smoochies all xoxoxox

15 comments:

  1. Looking good, I am going to block mine after sewing together. The sewing is straightening a lot of it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks Kashi, maybe I will do the same. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous, and I think it looks great with the odd square among the smaller ones. Great job Karisma, and I can't wait to see what it will look like when it's done :)

    Your mornings sounds lovely. Coffe, crafting and watching the sunrise. Bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can add some more big squares! I like some big ones in a blanket. Like the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    It's beautiful! I like that odd square, makes it more interesting. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-day-project-tuesdays-tallies.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours, I love the big one maybe you could add a few more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karisma! I had to do a lot of scary rides yesterday too! :) I love your big square inbetween the smaller ones, I would also say make a few more of it!
    Have a great day! Barbina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the squares. I am addicted to crochet and knitting but getting up so early to do it not for me, still need my sleep more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours are gorgeous and work lovely together.
    Kier x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you on your mission goals for those projects. I like that odd one. Maybe you could do another and everything else can revolve around them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone~ I have to admit to loving that one big square myself. I am going to use it as you will all find out later. I cannot make more as it would not work with the pattern. I am hoping to make some progress with the next stage on the weekend, if not it will be another week as we are having house guests so not sure how I will go for time.

    RugbyMad: You will be glad to hear that I don't get up that early as a rule. Been sleeping for an extra hour or two since coming home again, where the sun rises a little later than sunny QLD. LOL Its amazing how one can get up earlier when there is no housework or schoolwork to plan and bring to life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's looking so pretty and I like the odd square. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your squares are lookign super, but that is a very early start!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colours you're using, and how it's all tying together with the brown. And I definitely like the inclusion of the big square! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it - and it's growing beautifully. I love that big squatre in there - could you do a few random ones to make a feature of them? Either way it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete